Experience and Resources Required
If you have suffered serious injuries and believe that a defective or unreasonably dangerous product is responsible, the law firm you choose needs to have what it takes to withstand the best efforts of the legal team at a large corporation.
At HF Law Group, we have the experience, access to top experts, and other resources needed to help people recover full and fair compensation for injuries and other losses caused by defective products. Our attorneys practice in the state and federal courts of western and middle Tennessee, and draw from more than four decades of combined trial experience. Also the knowledge that attorney Bob Flynn has gained from having defended insurance companies and product manufacturers in these cases for more than three decades is incredibly valuable in this area of our practice.
Bad product design, manufacturing defects and inadequate warnings or information can affect the safety of virtually any type of product, including:
- Motor vehicles — the recent "problems" at Toyota are just one example of auto defects; other examples include defective tires, faulty brakes and poor fuel line placement
- Children's products — these can include everything from furniture and car seats to playground equipment and toys
- Food — unsanitary or unsafe practices by growers, food processing plants, supermarkets and restaurants harm far too many Americans each year
- Medical products and pharmaceutical drugs — including pacemakers, stents and dangerous drugs such as Yaz (Yazmin) and Vioxx
- Power tools and workplace equipment — these can involve everything from lawn and gardening tools to heavy machinery such as a printing press or power grinder
Don't wait to contact a lawyer. If the defective product is not preserved in its present condition, it may be difficult or impossible to succeed with a claim for damages. We know what to do, and will act quickly to protect your rights and interests.
The Value in Working With Us
One of the most important benefits injured people and families receive from working with us is accessibility to the attorney who is actually doing the work of managing and preparing their case. As a client of HF Law Group, this means being treated with dignity and respect at all times — and that you will always be able to get your questions answered, concerns addressed and the information you need to promptly make the right legal decisions with confidence.
For additional information about defective product claims or to make arrangements for a free consultation with a lawyer, complete a brief e-mail contact form or call our Memphis law offices directly at 901-881-9915 or 888-636-2762 (toll free).